– 100% raw honey.
– Aroma: soft woody forest aroma.
– Colour: dark honey colour with green fluorescence.
– Taste: medium sweetness with weak acidity and burnt caramel overtones.
– Properties: rich in minerals and up to four times more intense antioxidant action than any other forest honey worldwide.
– Crystallization: it does not crystallize easily due to the low sugar and water concentration.
Net Weight – 250g
The NIRRA forest honey is rich and mellifluous, with a thick texture and pure taste.
Being rich in minerals and trace elements, with the strongest antioxidant activity, it has a mild sweetness combined with very slight caramelized notes.
Nirra forest honey, has a strong character, collected from forest trees found in Natura 2000 protected areas of Greece.
Great for cooking, on toast or even on its own.
Looking for a special gift for your foodie friends or colleagues?
Explore our Deli Food Gift baskets, and indulge into the fine taste of nutritious and absolutely delicious foods capturing the flavour of Greece!
They all taste great and can make a wonderful gift for any occasion!View More