Horafi Grains & Pulses is a family-owned company and located in Trilofos - Thessaloniki. In addition, it counts three successive generations in the cultivation of the land.
*no added extra salt
Net Weight :500γρ
Introduction to Chickpeas!
Chickpeas are a sort of vegetable. The most widely recognized chickpeas have a round shape and a beige tone. However, different assortments are dark, green, or red. Their supplements have various medical advantages. Besides, it is one of the most punctual developed vegetables, and 7500-year-old remains have been found in the Middle East.
The Nutritional Benefits of Chickpeas:
- The iron, calcium, and different supplements in chickpeas add to solid bone structure and strength.
- Chickpeas assume a part in diabetes feast plan.
- Fibre, potassium, Vitamin B, iron, magnesium, and selenium supplement the heart’s wellbeing.
- Fibre helps decline cholesterol levels in the blood.
- The fibre additionally lessens the danger of colorectal disease.
- Fibre helps keep the digestive tract regulating.
- They contain choline, which assists with brain functionality. Moreover, it assumes a function in mood elevation, learning, and memory, and muscle control
- It is a decent means of gaining folic acid.
Chickpeas from Trilofo, Thessaloniki!
Legumes are commonly loaded with supplements. Nonetheless, the Greek soil gives a remarkably great taste to their produce. Above all, from old Greece, Greek chickpeas were viewed as a means of getting staple food.
Necessary for a Mediterranean eating routine
Cooks have given various cooking plans for chickpeas. For instance, youngsters and adults have a soft corner for chickpea meatballs. Also, they can supplant minced meat in pasticcio or go with your ouzo as a puree. In other words, the puree is the famous hummus. In conclusion, a decent bowl of boiled chickpeas sauté in olive oil garnished with oregano, sun-dried tomatoes, and sprinkled with a pinch of salt will give a delicious fragrance. Besides, it will dissolve your taste buds!
Looking for a special gift for your foodie friends or colleagues?
Explore our Deli Food Gift baskets, and indulge into the fine taste of nutritious and absolutely delicious foods capturing the flavour of Greece!
They all taste great and can make a wonderful gift for any occasion!View More